MOVED TO NEW ORGANISERS WIKI
Log into co-op banking. Get the transactions from the current date back to the day before the last import day in FreeAgent.
- Export those transactions to CSV.
Import the transactions into FreeAgent and allocate as necessary.
- Make payments, be aware that co-op takes a few hours to show new transactions. If someone else has made payments recently they might not show up
Look at the bills on FreeAgent and pay any that are outstanding or due soon.
- Look at the expenses, pay any that are outstanding.
Look for outstanding salary payments: My Money -> Salary
- In theory you would check all users but currently it's only Seán that is payed a salary.
- If the "Balance Owed" column has a positive figure at the bottom this is currently owed and should be paid.
- The payroll is generally post-dated so, for instance 5th January payroll should be paid at the end of December.
- If the drop-down next to the name says "Current Tax Year So Far" then the outstanding payment may yet not show up, switching to "Tax Year YYYY/YY" may make it show up.