MOVED TO NEW WIKI
We get freshly ground coffee from http://www.boldstreetcoffee.co.uk/ regularly. (Granular coffee including decaf is also available.)
- dispose of old filter and grounds (in composting or kitchen bin)
- coffee is kept in the fridge. (If there is more than one bag, use the bag on the higher shelf first.)
- filters and measuring cup are in the top black cupboard to the right of the fridge.
- (if there are no filters left, check in the bottom black cupboard underneath.
- ... and if there are no filters there, speak to Adrian)
- Rinse the coffee jug, and fill up to the "12 cups" level.
- Use 1 and a 1/4 measuring cups of coffee in the filter
- Press the bottom button on the machine to start the coffee.